20 April 2009

Photos, Anyone?

If you are still keeping up with this blog, you might have noticed that I post quite a few of my photos here. Well, I have decided to make some of them available for sale. If you like what you see, you may go to my gallery at imagekind: eyeofthecreativesage. Photos are available for purchase there. If there is a photo that you want that is not in that gallery, please let me know, and I will do my best to make it available to you. I would also appreciate any feedback that you may give.

1 comment:

Cammra_girl said...

I love these pictures! They're fantastic. My favorites are definately the white flower with the folded petal- the matting is perfect with it, and the frozen branch, I remember seeing it on your blog when you took it but it looks even better framed! :) Keep up the good work!