25 February 2009

What We Did: A Summary of DC on the Weekend

Eating, drinking and general merriment making were the order of the weekend.

Fishy beer? Dogfish Head Alehouse

Flute and old peopleThe Kennedy Center

Slow Food, Pre-Prohibition Bar. Yes, I will take mine stirred, not shaken.Founding Farmers Where good food and good flavors are combined in an exquisite sensation for the taste buds.
Where we also had Intelligentsia

But I preferred Murky.

Worship by the Book. Capitol Hill Baptist Church

Fireflies in February? No, I said Firefly.

Just for kicks. Nebo.

2 comments:

Eowyn's Heir said...

you went to DC??? what, where, when, to what extent!? Dude-- we seriously have NOT talked in too long... or... in my pregnant state I'm forgetting things.

Ashlea Davenport said...

Yep, you are forgetting things. : )